BB&A has developed numerous resources and publications for Registered Dietitians, LTC Home Administrators, Nutrition Managers, Interdisciplinary Team members, Residents and family members, including:
- Comprehensive Policy and Procedure Manuals
- Algorithms and Protocols for the interdisciplinary care teams
- Quality Care Audit Manual
- Education Essentials (in-service power point presentations and quizzes
- Job Description for Registered Dietitians in LTC
Policy and Procedure manuals, QA audits ,algorithms and education power points are provided free of charge to BB&A homes as a support service.
Homes outside of Ontario may purchase selected BB&A resources and are encouraged to use them "as is" or adapt them to suit the needs of their Homes, provided BB&A is acknowledged as the source on each document and as specified in the introduction to the resource.
To place an order, click on the Order From...